A Standard of Excellence
Not just any repair shop can be branded a Certified Auto Repair center. Certified Auto Repair shops have to meet a stringent set of guidelines to even be considered for the Certified Auto Repair program. Below are just a few of the dozens of qualifications a qualified repair center has to meet before being considered for the Certified Auto Repair program.
- Certified Auto Repair members are required to employ ASE Certified Technicians. This ensures you receive the highest quality repair and service for your vehicle
- Unsurpassed training - Certified Auto Repair members are on the cutting edge of the latest vehicle technologies and repair
- Certified Auto Repair members consider your satisfaction their highest priority
- Every Certified Auto Repair member must operate according to the bylaws of the brand
Worry-free Nationwide Warranty
Most repairs performed by a Certified Auto Repair center are backed by our 36 month/36,000 mile nationwide warranty. The Certified Auto Repair Worry-Free Nationwide Warranty has you covered - no matter where your travels take you.
- A written, guaranteed Worry-Free Nationwide Warranty is Included FREE with every qualifying repair
- Covers up to the original invoice amount of parts, labor, & diagnostic time.
- Backed by a nationwide network of top-quality repair centers
- As an additional benefit, all repairs come with complimentary, reimbursable roadside assistance (click here for details)
Need more details on how your warranty works? View the 36 month/36,000 mile Warranty and roadside assistance links. Your local participating Certified Auto Repair service center can tell you which warranty they provide on their services. Find the Spanish Version of the warranty here.