A Standard of Excellence
Not just any repair shop can be branded a Certified Auto Repair center. Certified Auto Repair shops have to meet a stringent set of guidelines to even be considered for the Certified Auto Repair program. Below are just a few of the dozens of qualifications a qualified repair center has to meet before being considered for the Certified Auto Repair program.
- Certified Auto Repair members are required to employ ASE Certified Technicians. This ensures you receive the highest quality repair and service for your vehicle
- Unsurpassed training - Certified Auto Repair members are on the cutting edge of the latest vehicle technologies and repair
- Certified Auto Repair members consider your satisfaction their highest priority
- Every Certified Auto Repair member must operate according to the bylaws of the brand
Worry-free Nationwide Warranty
Most repairs performed by a Certified Auto Repair center are backed by our 36 month/36,000 mile nationwide warranty. The Certified Auto Repair Worry-Free Nationwide Warranty has you covered - no matter where your travels take you.
- A written, guaranteed Worry-Free Nationwide Warranty is Included FREE with every qualifying repair
- Covers up to the original invoice amount of parts, labor, & diagnostic time.
- Backed by a nationwide network of top-quality repair centers
- As an additional benefit, all repairs come with complimentary, reimbursable roadside assistance (click here for details)